- #cinetica makes urban mobile data visible through a kinetic art installation via @martialtwist and @stereoluxnantes… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 5 months ago
- on the road to a next wave of creative applications for cinematic interactions ! twitter.com/quasimondo/sta… 6 months ago
- RT @quasimondo: Just the scenes containing type from the movie "The Scar" - my algorithm is getting quite good at finding them: https://t.c… 6 months ago
- first contacts #datadada @nouveaucinema dada-data.net via @davduf https://t.co/PLHawPAXwG 6 months ago
- open doors for cinematic interactions...when Pokemon gone bit.do/cogxq bit.do/cogxn #ionic #ar https://t.co/QRRQraVclp 7 months ago
Monthly Archives: February 2010
Wireframe with alpha channel, originally uploaded by rizomer. A wireframe with concepts used to explore what could be – creatively – done once a cinematic image stream is drag-dropped to a web application. CSS/HTML wireframing through http://www.rizomer.org/.