How long will cinema keep its reference to a time where cinematic imagery was deployed onto physical film? Will the length-based mold simply copy-paste to the web? If filmmakers such as Griffith or Eisenstein explored (on celluloid) the cinematic montage that led to the feature lenght standard of the 20th century, can we still measure experiments of Actionscripters such as Neave (Neave’s TV) or Quasimondo (Flickeur) in terms that are reminiscence of the length (in feet!) of a number of film reels? We go to their sites and the experience lasts as “long” as their internet scripts are not removed from their servers. No reels, no feet there.
- "None inclusive datasets produced skewed results" https://t.co/5ZJclXyVlY 1 month ago
- “Contrary to what some headlines said, the algorithms in question are not the issue. ” skynettoday.com/content/news/f…… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- #WebXR + #MagicLeap https://t.co/WKUu6GXbJF 3 months ago
- delighted by foxy breach in magic silo! #WebXR twitter.com/mozillareality… 3 months ago
- @ImmersivePilar @ottifox seems very promising too... https://t.co/ys4uZLDVPS 3 months ago