How long will cinema keep its reference to a time where cinematic imagery was deployed onto physical film? Will the length-based mold simply copy-paste to the web? If filmmakers such as Griffith or Eisenstein explored (on celluloid) the cinematic montage that led to the feature lenght standard of the 20th century, can we still measure experiments of Actionscripters such as Neave (Neave’s TV) or Quasimondo (Flickeur) in terms that are reminiscence of the length (in feet!) of a number of film reels? We go to their sites and the experience lasts as “long” as their internet scripts are not removed from their servers. No reels, no feet there.
- wrapping it up! Quick VR Prototypes blog.mozvr.com/quick-vr-proto… https://t.co/8BoAqw2saK 2 months ago
- Rethinking VR: Key Concepts and Concerns by Char Davies immersence.com/publications/c… https://t.co/mGTW7QMTgL 4 months ago
- RT @mkoku: 同様に A-Frame と mediaDevices.getUserMedia を工夫して、VR モードにすれば MR できた。ただしカメラ映像は厳密な立体視ではない。 https://t.co/Ib5vfXqtFL 6 months ago
- #cinetica makes urban mobile data visible through a kinetic art installation via @martialtwist and @stereoluxnantes… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 year ago
- on the road to a next wave of creative applications for cinematic interactions ! twitter.com/quasimondo/sta… 1 year ago