- #cinetica makes urban mobile data visible through a kinetic art installation via @martialtwist and @stereoluxnantes… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 5 months ago
- on the road to a next wave of creative applications for cinematic interactions ! twitter.com/quasimondo/sta… 6 months ago
- RT @quasimondo: Just the scenes containing type from the movie "The Scar" - my algorithm is getting quite good at finding them: https://t.c… 6 months ago
- first contacts #datadada @nouveaucinema dada-data.net via @davduf https://t.co/PLHawPAXwG 6 months ago
- open doors for cinematic interactions...when Pokemon gone bit.do/cogxq bit.do/cogxn #ionic #ar https://t.co/QRRQraVclp 7 months ago
Monthly Archives: November 2009
How long will cinema keep its reference to a time where cinematic imagery was deployed onto physical film? Will the length-based mold simply copy-paste to the web? If filmmakers such as Griffith or Eisenstein explored (on celluloid) the cinematic … Continue reading
Could cinema regenerate through the exploration, by cinemakers and creative coders, of emerging audiovisual scripting languages? Could the editing and compositing suites progressively make room for Processing-like environment? And if so, what changes?